In light of the Coronavirus situation, the following are updates to our schedule:
1. Cancelled the March 26th Monthly Meeting. We’ll let you know about the April meeting as the situation develops. The Executive Board will still meet as normal.
2. Cancelled .22 Fun Shoots as an organized activity until further notice. Those who still wish to practice and learn will find someone there who can help.
3. Cancelled Beginning Youth for March. We’ll decide on April sessions as the situation develops.
4. Cancelled the upcoming Boy Scout marksmanship session.
5. New Member Orientation will continue as usual. Rather than do paperwork with Bob King at the monthly meeting, new members will appear at the club at 6:30PM on Orientation night.
6. As of March 19, Junior Team practices are cancelled until further notice.
7. Outdoor matches will continue as scheduled.
If you have any questions, please email any Executive Board member.