The case of the Missing emails
How come I never get any Emails from the Club ?
More than likely your email provider is moving them to the SPAM Folder.
Open your email and Search for any of the following key words:
- Click / Select the Email from NRC and Select NOT SPAM or add to you Contact List, a lot of email providers make the ASSUMPTION that if it’s not on your Contact List that it’s SPAM
If you have Verizon
- Login to your account
- Open your Inbox.
- Click Options.
- Click Block Senders.
- Locate the “Safe List”.
- Enter your contact’s domain: NewportRifleClub.Com
- Click OK
In Yahoo Mail, your Contacts list is your whitelist. To add the From Address to your Yahoo Contacts:
- Open your Yahoo mailbox.
- Click the address book icon under the Yahoo! Mail logo. When you roll your mouse over it, it will say Contacts.
- Click “New Contact”.
- Fill in the fields of your Contact:
- Add the following Contacts to your List:
- Click Save
To ensure that you receive emails in your inbox:
- You can add the email address to your contact list.
- If one of your mails has been moved to the spam folder, you can open SPAM and mark it “Not Spam”
- To whitelist it: Select contacts from the options on the left side of the Gmail Inbox.
Select Create Contact on the top menu.Enter the email address in the primary email box.
- Select Save.